Tuesday, August 27, 2013

∞ ALL ABOUT: CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS! ∞

HELLO BABES! Its tuesday which means new blogpost! As I said in my last post, this post is about clip in hair extensions! I'm giving you advice, my personal experience and link's if you want to order a set. Hope you enjoy it! FYI: Q stands for question :)

Q: I really want long hair. I don't know wether I should get them done at a hairdresser or just order some clip in extensions. 
This is like the question I really ask myself all the time. In my opinion: If you want to save money for extensions which last you for a long time, get them done at a hairdresser. But to me, clip in extensions are much more cheaper and easy to apply by yourself at home. Since clip in extensions are real human hair, you also can cut, dye and use heat on them. At the end its your decision how much money you wanna spend.

∞ Q: I wanna order some clip in extensions.  What are the most important things I need to know? 
On extensions websites they always write the inches and the weight. The weight means the thickness of the extensions. The inches are easy, just click the length you like to have and thats it. But take care! Always look at the weight first, because hair extensions shouldn't be thin.

How should I take care of them? 
When using heat; always use a heat protecter. Some Stores sell special shampoo & conditioner for extensions. When you're not using them, just braid them and put them somewhere they wont get messy.

Are there any celebs which use clip in extensions? 
Of course there are! The one's I definitely know are the girls from Geordie Shore. Charlotte Crosby, Holly Hagan, Vicky Pattison & Sophie Kasaei all use clip in extensions.

So now the links you can order clip in extensions!

Switzerland: http://www.rubin-extensions.ch
UK: http://sallysglitzglam.co.uk
USA: http://www.hairextensionsale.com
http://www.bellamihair.com

Of course there are a lot more. But the UK site is used by Vicky Pattison & Charlotte Crosby, US website's are used by Youtubers Nicole Grace, Nicole Guerriero, Megan Leigh and lots of more.
Hopefully this was helpful to you!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment