Saturday, August 24, 2013

❀ August Favorites! ❀

Hey Babes! If you haven't already checked out my last post, you definitely should for news. I'm not even sure if I'm a little bit to early for a Favorites this month, but I have a lot of stuff to share with you guys!
Alright let's start. (By the way, the pictures are from We Heart It. None of them are mine, the copyright goes to the owners.)

BEAUTY FAVORITES 

Proffs Heat Protection
So, since I've bleached my hair, I have to give them more protection since I straight my hair everyday. I know this isn't good for your hair, but since I use this Heat protection, my hair has gotten so much better than it used to be! I got this while I was in Sweden for Vacation. If you live there, you should totally get it!



Batiste Dry Shampoo 
I heard so much positive things about Batiste dry shampoo since I watch Macbarbie07 on Youtube. She's not the only one who mentioned this, a lot of more Youtubers did. But since I cant find this in Switzerland (If you're a reader from here, and you know where I can buy this, please let me know!) I got it in Sweden. I used this so many times, and it smells AMAZING! I use the floral & flirty blush.



L'oreal True Match Foundation 
Before I started using this Foundation, I always used the Maybelline Fit Me in the shade 120. The Foundation used to make my skin worse! So since I saw Shaaanxo & Lauren Curtis (both youtubers) saying how much they love this foundation, I thought I'd give it a try. And it was totally worth it! Gives a lot of Coverage. I'm in the Shade N5 Sable Sand.

NYX Matte Bronzer 
I had so much problems to find a bronzer which doesn't look orange on me or a bronzer without shimmer in it. So I got this bronzer as a gift (ordered makeup stuff on the internet) and I seriously LOVE IT! It doesn't look orange on me and it has no shimmer. Kinda pricy here in Switzerland, but if you look for a beautiful bronze-finish you should really give it a try.



NON- BEAUTY FAVORITES! 


PRETTY LITTLE LIARS 
Okay so I hope you don't mind my obsession with PLL. A month ago I ordered Season 1&2 since they don't play PLL in switzerland. When I first started watching, I totally got obsessed with it! Btw, if anyone knows where I can watch PLL Season 3 on the internet, please leave a comment below :) My favorites are Aria & Hanna!


Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream 
I bet most of you have already tried one of the Ben & Jerry's Ice cream. I only tried the Cookie Dough one, but I seriously can't get enough of this stuff! Always eat it when I watch PLL, perfect match!




Awkward. The TV Show 
I'm so excited for the Season 3 Premiere in September on MTV! I really hope Jenna and Jake get back together because Tamara seriously get's on my nerves. If you've never seen Awkward, you totally should! It's really funny and cute at the same time :)




SO, that was it for my August Favorites! Make sure to check out my blog on Sunday for a new blog post! SEE YOU BABES! XO

2 comments:

  1. where can i get the batiste dry shampoo?! cool blog btw :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! Well it depends where youre from. If youre from switzerland, I can't help you more cause I'm also looking for it. If youre from sweden you definitely can find it at KICKS or Åhlens. If this doesn't help you, give it a try on asos.com ! And thanks love!
      XO

      Delete