Monday, August 26, 2013

▲ QUICK POST: UPDATED WHO IS LISA TELLBE ▲


HEY LOVES! I know today is not the day I would post something, but since I saw you guys are going more and more on my Lisa Tellbe blogpost I thought i'd do an updated one!

WHO IS LISA TELLBE? ▲
Lisa Tellbe is a 17 year old teenager from Sweden. She lives in Örebro and she's just a Instagram Famous girl. If you wanna check out her Instagram, follow her @lisatellbe.

WHY IS SHE FAMOUS? 
Actually if you know Acacia Brinley, it's kinda the same story. Lisa started posting pictures of herself on Instagram and got loads of followers. Since she has a lot of followers, she is also modeling for some clothing stores. She's really talented! Also she does really cool drawings, you should check them out.

If you follow her on Instagram, you will definitely get more information to her! I'm really a fan of her, she is really pretty! If you have more questions to her, leave a comment down below!

KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment