Sunday, August 25, 2013

♕ MY UPDATED HAIR CARE ROUTINE! ♕

Hello loves! Okay so today it is Sunday, which means new blogpost yay! Anyways don't forget to check out my blog on Tuesday for a new blogpost :)
I hope you guys enjoy this Blogpost and hopefully you'll try out any of these! FYI: The pictures of the products aren't on my blog, but if you just write the name's into google, you'll find them! For the Hair oil you have to check www.åhlens.se  :)

 How does Your Hair look? 

So right now I'm dark blonde! Before i bleached my hair i had black hair, but now they're dark blonde. Naturally my hair is curly, but since I don't like my curls I straight them everyday. That's not good, I know. And because my hair is now bleached and I always straight them, I have to take care of them really good. So yes thats it for my hair!

PRODUCTS USED ♕

So, when I get out from the shower, I first let them dry in my towel for a little bit. After that I put my John Frieda Frizz - Ease Straight Magic. This is not only a heat protection, it also helps my hair stay straight through the days! It really WORKS! 

After that, I use the Balea Feuchtigkeits Haarmilch (Hairmilk moisturizer, german Brand) and put this through my hair. It smells really good and keeps my hair moisturized. So if you're from Germany, go to your local DM Store and give it a try!

So this product is from Sweden, but it is seriously amazing! So this is the Oliv Hårvård from the store Åhlens. This is a olive oil so this means its really healthy for your hair. I once heard it also helps to grow your hair faster, but I can't say if this is true because my hair didn't grow that much since I wear extensions.

Last but not least I use my Proffs Heat protection, if you've checked my august favorites you already know it :) I just spray a amount of this in my hair and brush everything out later so it blends everywhere. 

THIS IS IT! Hopefully you guys check some products out! By the way, I think I'm going to do a all about clip in hair extensions for the one's who think about buying extensions, since I am a hair extensions user. Let me know in the comments below which product you like the best and WHY!

Talk to you later,
XO

2 comments:

  1. hiiiiiii!!! i love youre blog!!! i am from germany and my english is not very good!! but this was very helpful!! and yes plz do a post about extensions!! and i dont know what the name of the song with michael jackson and princ is!! plz answer back!! LOVE YOURE BLOG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww oh my god this is so cute! Your english is good don't worry! It's cool to hear you liked my post! I'm totally gonna do a blogpost about it :) make sure to check out my blog on tuesday for the blogpost! And the song is called Classic by MKTO :) Have a nice day love! XO

      Delete