Wednesday, July 25, 2012

♡ FRAGRANCES : MY COLLECTION ♡

Hai Luvs! Already the third day since im in Sweden. Seems like this week is going over fast.
By the way, My aunt from the US finally came too! She bought me a lot of beautiful things. She also bought me a new 'Fantasy - By Britney Spears'. 2 years ago when i saw her she gave me one, i fell in love with it, but as you know all this things are so expensive in switzerland -_-', so she bought me one again.

Cause i love to buy fragrances and use all day others, i wanted to show you my favorites!

♡ Naomi by Naomi Campbell ♡   ♡Fantasy by Britney Spears ♡       ♡ Dior Addict ♡

I have way more favorites at Home, but im not at home yet. This 3 are the one's which i've took with me for holidays :) Im really a person, which uses different fragrances all day. This is a reason why the most of my perfumes are still not empty :p Im maybe going to make a picture of my perfumes when im at home. Tomorrow, - wait. What am i going to do tomorrow? I dont even know what were gonna do ;p. 

The post of tomorrow is maybe going to be a Nail Routine by Me. Not sure, maybe im going to another place to buy stuffs :')

Alright Luvs, see you tomorrow!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment