Tuesday, July 31, 2012

❁ MASCARA ADVICE ❁

Hello luvs! I know you're wondering why im posting 2 posts a day, but my blog is getting better and better, so why only 1 post a day? My blog is getting some new topics - like Shopaholic, Beauty Advice, Tutorials and a lots of more. There is going to be a topic bar for my blog where you can just click and get all the Tutorials etc.

But for now, im giving you a Mascara advice!
Im often change my mascara, 'cause sometimes its not good anymore or its not good. Right now here in sweden i bought a new one from IsaDora, and i can say its perfect! In switzerland theres no IsaDora products. But i dont always use the same everyday, i change it.
So other good products are the ones from Maybelline or from L'orèal. I can say these 2 are really good! But the new one from IsaDora is definitely my favorite :)




Yeah luvs! Thats it! I dont know if there is going to be one more post for today, but there IS going to be more posts at one day. Im so happy to post more things one day.
See you luvs! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment