Saturday, July 28, 2012

✝ ONE DAY IN STOCKHOLM : HIPSTERS + OOTD ✝

Again for today, hello my luvs!
Im so tired right now, cause my day already started at 7 am. (Early for someone who has summer break) Today we went for a whole day to Stockholm. We weren't shopping ( -.- ), but we went to a place called ''Gröna Lund''. Its a place with a lot of carousels and roller coasters. Its big. But the most inspiring thing for me was : HIPSTERS!

Yes, i was so happy when i saw a tons of hipsters. Everyone had long dip dyed/colored hair, Belly shirts, hot pants, messy buns etc.
It was so inspiring to see so many pretty hipsters, cause i really look up to them. I went to Lausanne (Switzerland) and i saw a lot of hipsters already there. But here in Sweden there is way more!
Back to Gröna Lund, there was a BIG slush place.
Something that i needed today.

✝ Outfit of the Day ✝
My OOTD was quiet simple. My new Hollister Jeans (❤), a black Tank top with my new white Shirt from H&M and my blue/turquoise adidas shoes with my black Pieces bag. Simple outfit but cute.





I know this is a short post, but im really tired, but i PROMISE tomorrow is going to be a good post :) I didnt find a good topic for today, but this was okay. (Pictures taken with a Canon EOS 1100D)

Alright again sorry for the late post from yesterday, and this post which is not really good..
But tomorrow theres going to be a good topic.
See you then luvs!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment