Sunday, July 22, 2012

✝ H&M : HIPSTER CLOTHES ✝

Hai luvs! Tomorrow im finally leaving Switzerland and finally going to sweden for 2 weeks! I just wanted to let you know, that there is going to be a lots of Hauls, pictures by myself etc. Im really excited to show you everything there!
It was quiet hard to find a good topic for today. But i went to the H&M site, and i saw clothes that i would love to buy. Lets start!


As you know, i love the hipster style. They have amazing clothes, but did you knew, that H&M has probably mostly hipster clothes? Look at those for example. 
Both are clothes from H&M. I would buy them. They look amazing, and i think, if you wear them, they look beautiful. 
Hipster is a beautiful way to style yourself. I really want to buy it right now :p (Im quiet sure this would not look good at me :P) 
There's many other ways to wear Hipster stuffs, but this is definitely my favorite. When i'm in Sweden im maybe going to buy some stuffs like this.


This week is going to be amazing for me - buying a lots of stuffs. 
The pictures that are coming - are all made by a Canon EOS 1100D.
Im soooooooooo excited to show you everything.

See you tomorrow luvs!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment