Tuesday, July 24, 2012

∞ SWEDEN : SHOPPING ∞

Hai luvies! Finally i can say : IM IN SWEDEN! After 2h and 5 mins. with the airplane, we were in Stockholm. Glad im finally here.

Today, my day started already at 9 am, (which is kinda early for me) Haha. It was a long morning, but we went shopping! I took pictures of the things i bought. Now, im showing you these!

Clothes
Alright lets start!
All of these things are from H&M. I really like them, and its cute for the summer! The right one is a green-mint shirt, and the left one is a light pink, with little flowers in it. I know its funny that i bought socks, but i need them so bad :p
Nailpolish

I love nailpolishes sooo much as you know. In Switzerland Essie & O.P.I nailpolishes are really expensive. So today i went to Åhlens, and there was these nail polishes. I fell in love with them. The 3 little ones are from Depend, 1 of them is a  base coat, the other one top coat and the one in the middle is a light purple. I forgot my coats in switzerland :p. The Essie nailpolish is called Mint Candy Apple. The O.P.I nailpolish is from the Micky Mouse collection, and its called If you moust you moust. (sounds like mouse)


So yeah guys!

Now im really tired. I didnt buy a lot of things, cause im still going to other places. If im getting new things, im going to show you these again. (Pictures taken with a Canon EOS 1100D)

Alright, see you tomorrow luv!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment