Sunday, July 29, 2012

❀ NAILROUTINE : HOW TO GET BEAUTIFUL NAILS ❀

Hello my luvs! Woah almost a week since im in Sweden. I wanna go back home to be honest..
By the way, i promised to post a good thing today, and its a Nailroutine! Its my personal. But i saw so many videos of these. And a lot of people probably use the same thing, sometimes more and sometimes fewer. Lets start!

First, i use a nailfile from Essence. Its has 6 sites. I always use it from number 4 to number 6. First cleaning, then smooth and then polish. It gives a natural shine and it looks amazing.









After that, i use a nail brightener also from Essence. It also gives a shine and it makes the nail brighter.






The most of you know that - The base coat. I use the one from Essence - Better than Gel nails. Im putting it once and let it dry.





After the base coat, i use a normal Naill Polish. Right now i have a Waterblue color from Prisma.





After that, i use a top Coat - also fro Essence - Better than gel nails. It gives the nails a special shine, and it looks like gel nails. I do it 2 times.




Again. This is MY art how i do it. I know other people do it different, but this is how i do it. You can try it, its really a good nail protect how i do it.


Alright luvs! Thats it!
We see us tomorrow.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment