Saturday, July 21, 2012

▽ INTERVIEW WITH A INSPIRATION : LIVAPPLE ▽

Hai luvies! Today i was really busy with cleaning my room and pack all the last stuffs for the holidays. The special surprise for me today was, that my INSPIRATION said yes to an interview! Im really happy this happened. Have fun Guys!

I did a Interview with a girl called Livapple. Liv is 14 years old and lives in switzerland. She takes awesome pictures and her personality is just awesome. I dont know her personally but she seems to be really nice. So lets start with the Interview! (All the pictures belong to her & her instagram @livapple)

When and how did you start to take pictures?
- I started 6 years ago. My dad always was interested in photography and thats why we always had great camera's at home. He could always explain it to me. So, i always took his camera and just started to take pictures! :)

How did you came up to the name Livapple? Did your friends call you like this and you liked it?
- I always used to be called Lilly. This name annoyed me so much, so someone thought Liv sounds better. I don't remember how i came
up to 'apple' :p.

LivApple really sounds creative! Who inspires you?
- Thank you! Mostly people who i meet everyday. As example i think the decision of a friend is inspiring. Or how a stranger person, who has nice clothes etc.

                                                     What kind of style do you like?
- My personal style is a mix of different styles. I would say high-fashion, urban/skater, hipster and ethno. I think its important to show your personallity in your style :).

Youre right! What kind of music do you like? In which genre should it be?
- Uhm i like old stuffs like The Doors, Beatles, Rolling Stones etc. Rock, grunge, brit-pop and of course indie! :)

Do you have a favorite Country/Place? Where do you like to spend time?
- Uhm.. I travel for my age enough. My favorite Country is definitely Sweden. My favorite place to spend time is the Forest.

                                                     Do you have a favorite quote?
- Yes! Its from John Lennon : ''life is just what happens to you, while youre busy making other plans''

Where do you come from? Do you have any other roots?
- Im from Switzerland. My grandma grew up in Konstanz (Germany) while the 2. world war.

Liv, thank you so so much for this awesome interview. You're my inspiration and i can't explain how happy i am you wrote back! <3






So! As you see she is really a inspiration for a lot of people. More pictures of her on instagram @livapple.

As you guys no, theres only 2 days left till im leaving switzerland and going to sweden for 2 weeks! Theres something important you should know: On monday, (the day im leaving) im not going to post anything cause i wont have time. So, tomorrow, im going to post 1 post earlier, and the second post is going to be post on monday but im going to write it tomorrow. So,

see you tomorrow!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment