Monday, July 23, 2012

✿ MY FAVORITES IN JULY ✿

Hai luvs! Already the fourth day of Hakuna Matata! I just wanted to say thank you. ❤ (I'm sorry its early, but today im going! :o)

And soon july is over. This month is going over fast..
So today im going to show you my favorites from this month!

Nail Polish ❤


I always use nail polishes. But this july, i always used colors like blue, purple, pink and red. I think this colors are perfect for the summer.





Movies ❤
This july i looked for a lot of movies, but to be honest, it was really hard to find a new movie which im probably gonna like. But then i watched ''The lucky one'' with Zac Efron. I always loved Zac Efron, and i just can say ; This movie is my perfect July movie!





                                                 ❤ One Direction ❤
I always listen to music, but 1D just did it to me. I love them so much, (just like my best friend does, her fault that im listening to them :p) I really love every single one of the Boys, they're all amazing. Favorite Songs ; More than this, What makes you beautiful, Same Mistakes & Stole my heart.


                 






Starbucks ❤
I ❤ Starbucks like everyone else does. Sadly we dont have one in my city, but in the city near from me, it has a lot. So im always buying frappes. I love choclate. Ah. just dont remember me of how delicious it is. :p (Going to buy one at the airport :p)



Fishtail Braid ❤
For me, the perfect hairstyle this july to wear is, the fishtail braid! Its amazing and totally easy to make. #1 Favorite hairstyle for july!





Dip Die❤
As you guys know, many girls have dip dies. I did it too, and im just in love with it! I did my one blonde. Trend for girls!





Yeah, thats it! My favorites for July. Tomorrow its Tuesday, and the topic is going to be ''Sweden - Shopping, City and Haul''. Im going to post original Pictures by myself. Im really excited and im hoping so much that im going to have internet there.. Well yeah!
See you tomorrow luv
xo

2 comments:

  1. Who's your favorite in 1D ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love all of them, but im definitely a Zayn Girl! What about you love? Xo

      Delete