Monday, August 13, 2012

❀ AUGUST FAVORITES ❀

Hello my luvs! I dont know if its a little bit early for a favorites of this month, but i have my favorites already for this month :D
Lets start!

❀ Essie Nailpolish ❀
For me, Essie has the cutest nailpolish. They have really cute summer colors. Favorites for this month are definitely Mint candy apple and luseious lips.

❀ Perfume ❀
When i was in sweden, my aunt came from the US. She brought us a lot of gifts. So she also brought us a perfume from Jessica Simpson, which is called Fancy Love. Im so in love with this fragrance.


❀ Gossip Girl ❀
A favorite tv show this summer is Gossip Girl. I started to watch this a long time ago. So a few days ago i went to the city to buy the whole first season. In 2 days i was finished with watching, and im so in love! I love gossip girl.

❀ Mascara ❀
You know last time i gave you guys a Macara Advice. I showed you 3, which i used to use, and i think you remember the one from IsaDora. I cant describe how much i love this mascara! Its amazing, and my eyelashes get bigger but they still look natural with this mascara.

Yes luvs thats it!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment