Monday, August 13, 2012

❀ AUGUST FAVORITES ❀

Hello my luvs! I dont know if its a little bit early for a favorites of this month, but i have my favorites already for this month :D
Lets start!

Essie Nailpolish 
For me, Essie has the cutest nailpolish. They have really cute summer colors. Favorites for this month are definitely Mint candy apple and luseious lips.

Perfume 
When i was in sweden, my aunt came from the US. She brought us a lot of gifts. So she also brought us a perfume from Jessica Simpson, which is called Fancy Love. Im so in love with this fragrance.


Gossip Girl 
A favorite tv show this summer is Gossip Girl. I started to watch this a long time ago. So a few days ago i went to the city to buy the whole first season. In 2 days i was finished with watching, and im so in love! I love gossip girl.

Mascara ❀
You know last time i gave you guys a Macara Advice. I showed you 3, which i used to use, and i think you remember the one from IsaDora. I cant describe how much i love this mascara! Its amazing, and my eyelashes get bigger but they still look natural with this mascara.

Yes luvs thats it!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment