Sunday, August 19, 2012

★ HAIRSPRAY? ★

Big hello to my luvs! How are you guys doing? Okay just to make it quick, i wanna tell you guys what the reason is for being not active the last days ago. Well, tomorrow school starts, and this week i wanted to hang out with my family more so that the time is worth it. Im sorry for being not active.

An important thing also is : Being active while school is going to be hard. I really try to do my best for you guys and also post things. And im sorry if some posts are going to be late on.

Okay :) So today i'll tell you something bout hairsprays. I'll show you the best hairspray in my opinion, i just love it :p

Well the one i use is from Syoss. At first, you should know that i dont really think that this is the best brand (my opinion). The Spray is called Shine & Hold, and YES it really holds and give's a shine! I really didnt thought this would be good but it is :) Best hairspray i ever used!

Worth for trying it :)

Okay so luvs i PROMISE i'll post something tomorrow!
We'll see us then,
xo babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment