Thursday, August 9, 2012

❤ JOHN FRIEDA HAIRPRODUCTS ❤

Hello my luvs! Today im talking bout hair again. As you know the last time i wrote bout good hair products i use, if you didnt read it click here to see things i use for haircare.

Alright lets start!
My aunt gave my mom a John Frieda hair shampoo yesterday, so i thought i should try it :) So i washed my hair with it, and im just in LOVE! My hair is really soft now and looks shiny. John Frieda products are not really cheap here, but for me the price is okay cause its really good :)
Je t'aime John Frieda! :p 
John Frieda also has shampoo's for hair colors like blonde, brown etc. I found a picture on google by searching John Frieda, first i thought its edited, but it looks like its true. Take a look (sorry its wrote on german its not my picture)
Im really surprised for the result. Try it, as people from all around the world did :)

Seeeeee you luvies!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment