Wednesday, August 8, 2012

▲ PANDORA : MAKE YOUR OWN AND INSPIRE BY MILEY CYRUS ▲

Hello my luvs! Alright the reason for not posting anything was : 1, i came home on monday evening, and i was really tired. The second reason for yesterday is, that i needed to sort out my clothes and all this things. So i had no time.

The topic for today is about Pandora! Pandora is a brand of charms, bracelets & clocks. Since last year i have a amazing Pandora bracelet, which looks like this :
I love my bracelet so much cause all my charms have a special meaning to me.
So last time i watched the new LOL with Miley Cyrus & Demi Moore, and im sooooo in love with this movie!
So in the movie, Anne (Demi Moore) gives Lola (Miley Cyrus) a charm from Pandora. I didnt find a good picture where you can see the bracelet of Lola, but if you look good, you can see a black leather bracelet, and yes this is her charm bracelet.


Pandora is the most beautiful bracelet i ever had. I just can say ; Dear luvs, for birthdays, Christmas etc, wish yourself a Pandora bracelet. You can buy all the charms by yourself and do it by your own, just how you like it. It matches all the things you could wear. Its amazing and im so in love with it.

Alright we see us luvs!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment