Wednesday, August 1, 2012

♡ TOP COATS : WHATS GOOD? ♡

Hello my luvs! Good i found a good topic today. Its cause of TOP COATS! The reason for this is : I have big problems with nail polishes at the moment. My top & base coat is both from Essence. Here in Sweden i bought one from Depend. But i realized, that the top coat makes the nail polish brighter. This really sucks cause the color of the nail polish is always super cute, and then my top coat makes it brighter -.-'

In Switzerland, things like O.P.I and China Glaze are really expensive. Before i came to sweden my mom bought me a Blue color from China Glaze. It was 21 francs. To be honest, i dont really know why i bought this - because for 20 francs, i can buy 2 t-shirts at the same time. But here in sweden its cheap so i can buy a lot of nail polishes. The problem is that the most of the people use top coats from O.P.I and China Glaze, so i watched a lot of videos on youtube for looking if theyre really good or if they just make the nails also brighter.

Alright. So the most used both. I cant say who more used China Glaze or O.P.I, cause these 2 are the most used products i saw on youtube.

So that means, China Glaze and O.P.I won! They're really good, and i think im going to buy one tomorrow. (Sweden = 150 kronor)

I hope you guys liked it!
See you luvs!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment