Sunday, August 12, 2012

▽ NAILS & HAND CARE ▽

Hello luvies! For today im giving you a little nails & hand beauty advice. I really do take care of my nails cause i really like to color them. My friends always ask me how i reach it that my nails are so shiny and my hands are so soft. If you didnt read my Nail routine, click here.
Lets start!

 Hand cream ▽
Hand cream is good for hands and nails. It has hand creams which protect your nails and a natural strong grow. A Hand and nail creme, which for me the best is, is from Body Shop.

Always use a.. 
Always (of course) use a base coat + top coat! Base coat is here to protect your natural nails. Of course also use a top coat for more shine. Since i use both of them, my nails didnt broke and are really naturally.

If you always like to use nail polish just like me, and you really want to look that your nails & hands always are protected, really take care of them. Use things which you think is good, just how you like it.

We see us luvies!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment