Sunday, August 5, 2012

ღ BEAUTY ADVICE : BARE MINERALS ღ

Hello again luvs! The next topic for today is Bare Minerals :)
Yesterday, before we went shopping, my cousin did my make up. She uses a lot of brand make up stuffs. It was inspiring. When she did my makeup, she used a lot of Bare Mineral powders.
The result of the make up was amazing! My make up looked totally natural, i just can say that bare minerals is perfect!

For all the one's who wanna try it : In every next Bare Minerals edge in your Make up store you can buy a 'Start packet'. It includes a lot of things. Every thing is in the little version for trying. You can order Bare Mineral things also on http://bareminerals.co.uk/ , the official website. Im happy bout the result of it :)


You wont regret for trying, cause a lot of people use it. :)

2 comments:

  1. you've just lost me and a good lot of beauty fans by referring to yourselves as "bitches". It's degrading for woman, and incidents like this show why woman aren't as equal as men are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, am really sorry if this bothers you. I am about to change my URL, i just was younger when i made this blog. I hope you continue reading. xo

      Delete