Thursday, August 2, 2012

♛ THE BODY SHOP PRODUCTS ♛

Hello my luvs! It was a long day again for me, but im ready for blogging now :p


Alright, today im going to show you the body shop!
The body shop is my favorite store for buying make up, body lotion etc. Its a big store. I must really say that the products there are really expensive.. But its worth it! They have the best products i think. My best friend bought some stuff there last time. She said that the products are amazing. But she's not the only one. A lot of people buy their body things there cause its just amazing.

A lot of you should go there, the people there are really nice. I know its expensive, but for this store i would give out my whole money :p
For more things and stuff,  to order or to buy (dont know if you can order, but check it out) go to your next Body Shop store or visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/ (select your country)

See you luvs!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment